It is the policy of Lota to safeguard non-discrimination among all employees, regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion and age, and that each employee is being evaluated on his/her own merits. With this policy, the firm intends to promote a stable and good morale and positive attitudes of employees, both for them and the benefit of the firm´s activity.
In the implementation of the gender equality policy, the following guiding principles have been set:
- The company strives to promote the well-being of all employees and achieve good morale.
- All employees shall be treated with respect.
- Equality shall be accounted for during employment and career development.
- Equality shall be accounted for, when appointing people into positions regarding management and responsibilities.
- The same wages shall be paid for similar work.
- The employees shall be enabled to balance their work and family life, with flexible working hours, for example.
- Any kind of harassment or bullying will not be tolerated.
The implementation of the equal opportunity policy is in the hands of all Lota employees. The Managing Director is responsible for the enforcement of the policy.